Travel to the past 200 B.C. Be amazed, admire and ask yourself what degree of knowledge was used to build such perfect lines and geoglyphs, fly over the fascinating Nazca Lines with true ambassadors of Peru.
The area of the Peruvian desert in which the Nazca Lines were drawn is parallel to the Andes and the Pacific Ocean. The desert is not sandy, but made of dark red surface stones and soil with lighter-colored subsoil beneath. The lines were created by clearing away the darker upper layer to reveal the lighter subsoil. The lines would have taken a long time to create, perhaps several generations, and many people contributed to their creation. As to the purpose of the Nazca Lines.
Why book this experience with Nazca Trips?
1. We are #01 in the world's largest community of travelers #Tripadvisor. Thanks to the effort and commitment of each member of our human team. Who seek excellence in each service provided.
2. You will fly over on time at the best time of day with highly trained Pilots.
3. We are direct operators.
4. Best price and quality of service.
5. The circuit includes a 16-figure flight: Whale, Astronaut, Monkey, Dog, Hummingbird, Spiral, Spider, Condor, Seaweed, Alcatraz, Pelican, Parrot, Hands, Tree, Lizard, Flower, Aqueducts.
6. You will fly over in small planes of 2, 4, 6 or 12 passengers with panoramic windows, so that you can take in your memory the best views of the geoglyphs and Nazca Lines.
7. Permanent aircraft maintenance in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations and standards.
8. Strict compliance with the rules and procedures issued by the DGAC.
9. The Nasca lines has been designated a UNESCO world heritage.
Flight Price: $80.00 per passenger
The Day of the Activity (overflight over the Nazca Lines) You will be picked up from your hotel in Nazca (we recommend not having breakfast before the flight) and taken to the Maria Reiche aerodrome, where you will board a light aircraft for a memorable aerial excursion over the Lines. of Nazca (overflight on the Nazca lines), known worldwide. A bilingual guide (Spanish / English) will assist you to provide a historical context of the main theories of the Nazca Lines and geoglyphs.
This overflight over the Nazca Lines will cover the expanse of the Nazca desert stone, whose surface is marked by gigantic drawings and geometric figures.
The flight over the Nasca lines lasts approximately 35 minutes and is the best way to see these fascinating lines and drawings that have intrigued people for years. Here, you will be able to see the different figures traced on the stone surface of the Nazca desert, which represent stylized animals and plants, distributed in a huge labyrinth of lines, trapezoids, triangles and spirals that have been preserved for almost 2000 years. It is one of the most incredible legacies that a culture has left behind and that can only be seen from the sky at an altitude of 1,500 feet.
1. Transfer from the hotel or bus station (round trip).
2. Luggage storage.
3. Free Wi-Fi at Counter.
4. Passport stamping.
5. Narration of the tour in Spanish and English.
6. Bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
7. 35 minute flight over the Nazca lines..
8. Map of the Nazca Lines.
- Airport Tax (S/. 75.00 per persons) This tax must be paid in person minutes before boarding.
- Daily Nazca Lines Flights
First Departure time and Last Flight:
1. The flight are available from:7:30 hrs. to 16:00 hrs.
Return time of your flight:
1. Low Season: the total operation for flights can take 2 hrs. (Sometimes there are short delays before the flight, meanwhile we will be able to watch a video film to get more information about Nazca Lines).
2. High Season: The exact departure of the flight would depend on weather conditions & air traffic, please remind we are in wintertime..
Additional Info about your Nasca flight:
1. This tour can be booked at least 1 day in advance of the travel date, but it is recommended to do it at least 1 week before your arrival in Nazca. If you plan to arrive in the months of June, July, August and September. We recommend booking as soon as possible to guarantee the first flights of the day. This by sending an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a message to our WhatsApp: # 00 351 910148730.
2. We will require certain information from you in order to book your classic flight over the nazca lines such as :
Participant's full names:
Hotel address in Nasca:
Date of the Nasca Flight:
Participants weighing over 300 pounds (136 kg) must book an additional seat to accommodate weight restrictions.